Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 12pm PT / 3pm ET
- Harry Friedman: Emmy® Award-winning Executive Producer of Jeopardy!® and Wheel of Fortune
- Christina Lorenzo: Senior e-Learning Instructional Designer, American College of Chest Physicians
- Stephen Baer: Managing Partner, The Game Agency
- James Pappas, Program Manager Learning and Development, Comcast
- Michael Sidebottom, Program Manager Learning and Development, Comcast
Your employees are distracted, burnt out and overwhelmed! But you need to train. Games are the solution. Gamified training engages learners, increases attention, improves confidence and, ultimately, drives success.
The Game Agency has invited Harry Friedman, Emmy® Award-winning Executive Producer of Jeopardy!® and Wheel of Fortune to discuss how the Jeopardy! format is perfect for assessing knowledge. Christina Lorenzo of CHEST will demonstrate how she uses simulation games to train pulmonologists.