The Game Agency is seeking a talented Senior Game Producer to focus on corporate training games. This person will be responsible for:
- Owning projects from start to finish (being the point person on projects for clients and team members)
- serving as the client contact on projects, understanding requirements, helping define the vision, managing expectations and building strong relationships.
- organizing designers, artists, and developers to create highly engaging interactive experiences and providing opinion on the usability of each project along the way.
- Creating and tracking project timelines while balancing resource allocation, making sure all products they touch are on time, on quality, and on budget.
- Gathering strategic business objectives and tactical requirements and translating them into detailed user stories
- Contributing to ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments.
- Client service experience – (managing client’s expectations)
- Game producing experience – (experience with educational games is a plus)
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships with co-workers, clients and other external contacts.
- Passion for delivering the best creative, but capable of finding ways to produce it without jeopardizing schedule and budget.
- Cool under pressure; the calm in the storm.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to work independently and manage priorities to meet established deadlines and budgets.
- Organize, structure and prioritize team tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.