Working alongside a dedicated team of developers, you will be both architect and developer for a leading loyalty and rewards platform that delivers games and apps to customers that purchase qualified computer products. You will be responsible for the complete life cycle of the product including modernization efforts, new features, and ongoing maintenance, providing the technical face of our organization to the client.
- Analyze requirements to create technical designs that solve for business needs
- Create clean, readable code for complex features and functionality for global applications
- Work closely with client representatives, colleagues from diverse disciplines and external contractors to evaluate and synthesize business goals into technical requirements and product features.
- Demonstrate the ability to create estimates and roadmaps/timelines based on requirements
- Serve as the main point of contact between project management and development teams
- Strong independent work ethic and drive
- Create architecture diagrams and documentation for associated systems
- 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering or a related field
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong understanding/experience with source control tools and software
- Database management and maintenance, including performance analysis and disaster recovery planning
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of modern web application design patterns.
- Proficient in languages/frameworks such as:
SQL Server (SQL)
Cloud Infrastructures (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- BS/BA in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong familiarity with data visualization and business analytics
- Familiarity with additional technologies:
Serverless Functions (Azure Functions, AWS Lambda)
Caching technologies (Akamai, etc.)
- Familiarity with GDPR and similar privacy legislation
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com