POSITION: Graphic / Video Designer
LOCATION: United States
SALARY: $70,000 – $90,000
The Game Agency is a hybrid development studio and creative agency specializing in game-based training and marketing for Fortune 50 companies. We are growing our midwest branch, located in St. Paul, and looking for a passionate, multi-disciplined graphic designer to work directly with our creative director. On-site work/meetings are rarely required, but a workstation is available anytime, if desired.
You’ll be designing digital advertising, marketing collateral and joining forces with our UX team on product builds & game-based training content. Less than 5% of our work is print-based, though a keen understanding of press-ready production is still very useful.
We offer off-site flexibility and on-site open floor architecture in a dynamic creative environment with multiple break-out/conference rooms, kitchen, & free coffee/beverages, etc.
- Minimum 10 years experience (agency, direct-to-client contract, internal creative team)
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & other CC applications
- Multidisciplinary creative chops (ie – web, display ads, UI, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively with virtual teams on various conferencing platforms
- Self-motivated, with exceptional attention to detail
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Strong typography, color theory & layout skills
- Branding, interactive design, motion and/or video chops are a plus!
Experience with UX/UI design applications, Adobe XD and/or Figma.
Experience with motion design and/or video post-production.
If you know you’re qualified, send your cover letter, portfolio link and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what piqued your interest with this opportunity and why you just might be the perfect fit. Also, let us know your current status, availability and salary expectations.
We are committed to reviewing and evaluating each applicant’s qualifications and apologize in advance if we’re unable to connect with you in person.
TGA (The Game Agency) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. TGA will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please notify your interviewer to make arrangements.