BlackRock ETF Pre-Trade Grand Prix Driving Simulator
BlackRock, one of the world’s leading providers of investment, advisory and risk management solutions, has developed proprietary t-cost models designed specifically for ETFs to help customers analyze trading costs with ease.
The company wanted financial professionals to put those models to the test, during a series of industry events. In collaboration with The Game Agency they created the ETF Pre-Trade Grand Prix driving simulator.
BlackRock, in collaboration with The Game Agency created the ETF Pre-Trade Grand Prix to help customers analyze trading costs. This game locks in concepts learned throughout this interactive experience.
- First, users login, creating their driver profile
- Then they choose their asset track – Equity or Fixed Income. Of course they can learn more information about each option before making their selection.
- Next, it’s time to choose a vehicle – each vehicle comes with its pros and cons, including the strategy behind tracking investment results
- After players are happy with their selections, it’s time for a Test Drive Demo
- Here, players can drag their notional to see the effect trade size has on liquidity metrics and cost based on the selections they made previously
- Now it’s time to hit the track and put those selections to the true test
At the end, players can see how they matched up against the competition on the leaderboard before seeing their ETF Pre-Trade Overview. This overview further locks in concepts learned throughout this interactive experience, giving players real-time feedback to consider for their next race.
The pre-racing tasks and decisions and the end of game summary are carefully designed to showcase the BlackRock Financial ETF Pre-Trade tool.
Through the use of games and gamification coupled with a fun, educational and interactive experience, the conversation opens with prospective clients who are not aware of the Pre-Trade tool and its benefits and advantages to the ETF market.